Artisan Registry Form
“Our mission is simple. We want to help you to get to market, so that you can grow and prosper as an Artisan business.”
Angela Leske, Founder of Toast The Locals.
Toast The Locals is an online marketplace where growers, makers and producers of quality foods and beverages can have their own Artisan’s Shop to sell directly Australia wide. Established as an alternative channel to market, (there is no middle person between you and your customers) Toast The Locals passionately supports and promotes Artisans who care about making quality food and drink.
The benefits of joining Toast The Locals are many:
- You have your own branded Artisans shop with listings and photos of your products for sale.
- You can tell your Artisan story and share your passion about your business.
- You receive orders and ship directly to new and returning customers via our Toast The Locals secure marketplace.
- You have easy and direct management of your Artisan shop and products.
- You are open for business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no initial costs if you set up your own Artisans shop.* We only take a small percentage of sales that you make via Toast The Locals.
- You get to concentrate on making your products and managing your business, while we concentrate on marketing and building awareness about you through Toast The Locals.
- We create awareness about you, your brand and your products within our foodie community, through regular marketing, social media and Toast The Locals signature events.
- We increase your online exposure and the potential for sales.
- We are an Australian owned start-up, whose mission is to build a community of people who care about their food and drink and who directly support the Artisan’s who make it.
* If you are not technically confident, or too time poor to DIY - please ask us about our fee-for-service set up option.
Applying to Toast The Locals is as easy as 1, 2, and 3:
- Fill out the ‘Apply as an Artisan’ application to ensure that you meet our marketplace philosophies and criteria for becoming a Toast The Locals shop owner. Provide as much detail as you can, so that we can be sure to make the right decision the first time.
- It may take us a day or two to review your application, so please be patient. Once reviewed we’ll send you an email welcoming you to the Toast The Locals community, or explaining why we think that your brand and business was not the right fit. Hopefully this won’t happen.
- Our welcome email will outline the ‘next steps’ you need to take to setting up your shop on Toast The Locals. You can also find information on getting started in our FAQ’s section.